Half Leg Waxing
- Customer Reviews (0)
The Half Leg waxing service refers to removing the body hair from half of the leg area. This may consists of waxing the upper leg or the lower leg areas. Our typical procedure consists of Warming up the wax to a temperature that allows for easy hair removal, without burning the skin. After that, we apply a thin layer of wax with a spatula in the direction of hair growth. Then, we apply a piece of epilating strip over the wax. we hold the skin taut and we quickly pull the epilating strip parallel to the skin, so that we don't tear the skin and reduce the amount of pain that is felt by the customer. To finish, we apply firm pressure to the waxed area to reduce the pain and feeling of discomfort.
Before your Appointment
- Do not remove any hair from your arm for at least 2 weeks prior to your appointment. For optimal results, it’s best that the hair is at least 1/4″ long.
- Exfoliate your arm before your appointment. We recommend an All-Natural Exfoliating Loofah, which helps to prevent and lift out ingrown hairs to give you a smoother result.
- If you have recently been sunburnt within the last 24 hours, please wait for the sunburn to heal. We cannot wax anyone who is burnt or who has been in a sun bed less than 24 hours prior to the appointment.
After your Appointment
- You cannot sun bathe less than 48 hours after your waxing appointment. The skin is sensitive after being waxed and should not be burned.
- Redness is completely normal! Any redness will subside after a couple of days.
- The benefit of waxing lies in the fact that hair grows in less and softer than before. Do not shave in between waxing appointments. When you shave after a wax, the hair grows in thicker, which makes your next wax more painful.
- Hair grows on a 28 day cycle. We recommend that you make your waxing appointments no more than 4 weeks apart.